Sunday 8 April 2018

Dream A Little Floral Dream


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well & having a fab weekend so far. This whole week even though it has been a shorter week feels like a lifetime! It has seriously dragged. But I do think you always find that with shorter weeks.

absolutely love flowers. I think having them around the house just cheers the place up, gives off a lovely scent & also brightens the place up. So who doesn't love flowers right? 

Usually with any special occasions so like mother's day for instant I have always tend to have brought them from interflora. But I found with them that their prices are quite expensive but not only that they didn't tend to last that long. When you are paying out a fair amount for flowers you want them to last right?
So after that & a few bad experiences from them not delivering one mother's day I stuck to buying supermarket flowers just because I think you can find some such lovely bouquets in there & they last longer. So it is a bit of a no brainer.

But I came across a company called The Flower Studio. They are a working florist with an artisan florist shop in the centre of MarlowAll of their bouquets are designed & hand crafted using the highest quality, freshest blooms picked & sent directly from Holland. But if you do not live local in order to go into the shop itself you can purchase online & have it delivered directly to any place in the U.K! 

Sometimes the usual typical blooms get a bit boring & I think you can buy anywhere so when I came across The Flower Studio I loved the fact that their arrangements were different & gave you the choice to have a different type of flower. I like something different from time to time. Something a bit unique.

One of the arrangements that stood out to me was the beautiful "Bundle of spring" flower churn. Which as its name same if mini daffodil's & other spring flowers in a gorgeous milk churn style pot.

But this time I chose something a little bit different. I went for the Amethyst wild flowers bouquet which is part of the garden collection. The bunch was all lovely subtle colours with roses & other greenery. Which reminded me of like it name suggests wild flowers growing in a meadow or something. They looked perfect in my bedroom next to my bed & gave me a gorgeous scent to wake up to every morning.



All their flowers come well packed to ensure they reach you in a good condition. They also come with a card on how to look after them to ensure you can prolong their life.

I love the choice of bouquets you have & how different they are.
I will certainly be using them again!





You can find out more or shop at The Flower Studio here:

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment