Wednesday 28 March 2018

Prir Health Kick


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well & having a good week.
Cannot believe this week is a 4 day weekend & I am so happy about this! I feel like I need a bit of me time this weekend & take some time out for myself. 

If you follow me on instagram you might have noticed that recently, well 2 months ago I joined the gym. Which before I don't think I would have ever have done. I wanted to get myself more healthy, a more toned body & try to keep my mind active & away from any distractions.

Due to my recent health kick I have been trying to both eat & drink better. So I have been trying a health & beauty drink Prir.
Prir was created as a powerful vitamin beauty drink which gives you a great tasting drink & has great benefits. The drink is natural & contains vitamins, minerals & is low in sugar as it is all natural sweetness! All their drinks are guilt free with only 100 calories per bottle. Which for me is a great seller. 

In total there are 3 flavours which means there is something to suit everyone's taste & mood! Plus they are suitable for vegans.

It is a fab drink which is great to help keep you hydrated & is packed with all the nutrients you need. Plus they come in a recyclable glass bottle. 


I think it is not only important to look after your body but also your skin, hair & nails. Every bottle of Prir contains:

B2 - Which is great for helping to maintain healthy skin, hair & nails. It also helps reduce tiredness, maintain vision & helps with your energy.

Zinc - Which is great for your skin, hair & nails. It helps with your metabolism & reduce tiredness & fatigue

B3 - Again great for your skin, hair & nails but is also great for your metabolism, nervous system, bone & teeth.

Biotin - Great for yielding metabolism & nervous system.

Selenium - Great for helping to maintain healthy joints & normal thyroid function.

Prir comes in the flavours:

*Orange & Passionfruit
*Apricot & Elderflower
*Blackcurrant

I have to say they all taste so good but Blackcurrant has to be my favourite. Normally some healthy things do not taste good but these do taste good. I really am enjoying the drinks & how hydrated & more energised I feel after drinking them. So if you are looking for abit of a health kick that taste's good & is good for you, these are for you!

You can find out more or purchase at:

Take care
Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment