Tuesday 13 March 2018

New Favourite Skin Care Buys


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well & having a fun filled week.
March seems to be a busy month for me which is odd for me usually I never really have a full busy month of plans. But for once it is good too especially when I am trying to keep busy to keep my mind occupied & give myself a distraction.

You all must know by now I love my skin care products & trying new ones out & add to my shelf. I have recently been trying out a new brand Vitage. Vitage was introduced into the UK back in 1998 by the founding member & fellow of the British college of Aesthetic medicine. This become one of the first gentle antioxidant ranges produced in the market. They now have extended & developed their range of products giving us professional products at affordable prices. 

Vitage:
*Contains Antioxidants
*Has natural uplifting aroma's
*Suitable for all skin type's
*Affordable range
*Active Botanical ingredients

They do a range of more everyday essential range, an age defence range, Sun protection, Vitamin C, & repair line of products. So there is something from everyone.




So I got a couple of products to try:

Essential Cleansing Balm
This is a lightweight cleansing balm with helps to cleanse, clear away any make up or dirt and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean & hydrated. The cleanser contains Marula Oil which is a concentrated source of vitamin C & E & is rich in Omega 9 which helps to balance, brighten & nourish your skin. It's also packed with grapeseedbitter orange & almond oil to help give you a gentle & nourishing daily cleanser. Which I think is perfect. A good cleanser is literally my go to skin care product & an important one I believe. It also comes with a cleansing cloth.

To use it you simply:
*Massage a small amount onto your face & neck until it turns to like a liquid consistency.

*Remove the cleanser with the cleansing cloth.

Vitamin C Tightening Serum
This is a concentrated form of Vitamin C & Hyaluronic acid which helps to firm, hydrate & improve your skin. It helps to give you a defence against the signs of ageing & environmental damage. It also helps to restore the look of uneven skin tones & sun damage & leaves your skin looking glowing & feeling tighter. 

To use it you simply:
*Apply the serum all over your face & neck

*Or you can just apply to your problem areas.




My other favourite is go to at the moment is the new sheet masks from Masque Bar. I have spoken about them previously in one of my blog posts as I have tried the festive ones & other masks.


Masque Bar was developed in Korea, they created sheet masques which with serums & ingredients that make your skin soaked with goodness which the sheet is pre cut to contour your face. The sheet is designed with cut out holes to protect your eyes, lips, nostrils. These are a perfect for a quick facial in your own home & a quick skincare fix. They are super easy to use & can leave your skin feeling amazing. I have become such a huge fan of them!

They have now brought out silver & gold foil sheet masks. 
Where:

Silver - Helps to hydrate & soothe your skin giving you a glow.
Gold - Helps hydrate your skin while lavender in it calms & soothes it.

You can find more out about them at:

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment