Monday 5 March 2018

Love Me Beauty Ft Phase Zero

Hello Everyone,

What a week it is, this weather is getting beyond annoying now!
I don't think I have seen so much snow in so long. I've literally been walking to work rather risk my car. I always think even though you might drive okay it's the others on the roads which can cause you issues. It is really not worth the risk at all.

In the past I have spoken about my monthly subscription with Love Me Beauty. Recently they have created the best idea yet! Especially for any make up lover like myself. An online shop where you can get amazing quality make up products with up to 70% of its RRP price!.

Love me beauty has teamed up with Phase Zero to offer cruelty free, luxury formula based make up but at factory prices. They understand our struggle with how expensive make up can be especially when you are looking for quality products. The cost can be high simply because there is a chain, the manufacturer sells to the brand, the brand sells to the distributor, the distributor sells to the retailer & then finally the retailer sells to us. But the difference with Love Me Beauty is they are the manufacturer they can sell straight to us without all the middlemen & mark ups! So for example a lipgloss which normally costs £12 you can buy it from Love me beauty for just £3.50! How crazy is that?!

How do you get in?
It will be still a membership based service where you pay £5 a month. This then gives you access to to factory priced make up. But if you don't want to be tied in that's not a problem you can still get the products at retail price. But who wants to pay full price when you can get a better bargain right?

I was lucky enough to get my hands on the first launch which is lip products! Literally I have been spoilt for choice with the colour options that they offer. Not only that but they have different options from Liquid lipstick, a lip gloss or a lip topper. There is something for everyone.



Liquid Lipsticks

*Classic Red - A pillar box red which is always good to have
*Pink Suede - A gorgeous nudey pink shade
*Gingerbread - A deep brown with a hint of pink shade
*Chai Latte - A nude brown kind of shade

My favourite has to be Pink Suede simply because I'm all about light nude kind of colours.

Lip Gloss

*Postbox Red - A deep red glossy shade
*Dark Burgundy - A very deep brown
*Baby Pink - A very pale pink which is more like clear shade

My favourite of the glosses has to be the baby pink because the other shades are too intense for me.

Lip Topper 

*Prosecco Kiss - The most gorgeous bronze pigmented shade
*Holo-Lip - Like the name suggests a holographic shade a glittery shade.

My favourite has to to Prosecco kiss the bronze shade is simply gorgeous & perfect for a night out!

You should definitely invest in joining Love me beauty for the amazing discount on the incredible quality products that you can get your hands on.

To join visit:

https://www.lovemebeauty.com

Take Care 
Love Lottie xox









No comments:

Post a Comment