Tuesday 20 March 2018

G D Morgan Jewellery

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well.
As always life recently has been busy & all go, go. go. So my distraction for now is going okay but once my plans are gone I think things will again be harder but for now we will roll with being busy.

I have always been a lover of jewellery & unique pieces. I like to have something a little bit different than your normal piece that everyone has.So when I come across G.D Morgan Jewellery. 

G.D Morgan Jewellery is a small family run business. Which I love to support small businesses especially family run companies. They have over 10 years experience in sourcing the best possible jewellery worldwide. They have built relationships with wholesalers & sellers to ensure they get you the best possible quality jewellery as possible. Through all the experience they have with the jewellery industry they have built up an eye for popular jewellery designs. Not only that but they also strive on customer service to be the highest thing possible. Which I think is something important because you could order some nice jewellery but if you don't have the great helpful service then that always puts you off buying from such a company again. But I had none of that from G.D Morgan. It was such a pleasure to look at their gorgeous pieces, order & then have it arrive quickly through my door. A helpful & easy to order service I think is pretty key!

There is literally a piece for everyone whether its a new ring, earrings, necklace, bracelet or toe ring that you are looking for. There is something for you!

Recently I have wanted to pick out some new rings. I haven't also been a big lover of them I just haven't thought that they haven't suited my hands. But after wearing my pandora ring recently they have grown on me. So shopping for rings I went & I found 3 gorgeous rings from G.D Morgan which the great thing is they have several uses!




I chose:

*Rose Gold Open Bar Midi Ring - Can also be used as a normal ring or thumb ring.

*Silver V Design Midi Ring - Can also be used as midi, normal or thumb ring.

*Rose Gold Toe Ring - Can also be used as a midi ring.

They are simple, dainty designs but so gorgeous & such amazing quality. 

Also use the discount code of: AMZGDM18 to get 20% off your order!

So definitely check out their collections & look at what gorgeous pieces they have to offer.

https://gdmjewellerycollection.co.uk/

Take Care 
Love Lottie
xox





1 comment:

  1. the same beautiful as pandora ring
    http://www.diannesestatejewelry.com/pandora-flower-ring.html

    ReplyDelete