Wednesday 21 February 2018

Revita Lash

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well & you are having a good week.
The weather at the weekend was so lovely! Makes me definitely look forward to spring & the better weather to come! Thats not just me looking forward to that is it? 

Previously I have tried a like conditioner for my lashes to help my natural lashes be healthier, fuller & just to give them abit of extra TLC. Which I love to do because one thing I don't mind about myself is my lashes because thankfully I have been blessed with thick, long, dark lashes. Which I think every girl wishes for right?

So this time I have gone with trying Revita Lash Advanced. It contains Peptides and Botanicals which help protect against breakage, brittleness & improve it's moisture & shine for better healthier lashes. 

The conditioner contains:

*BioPetin - Which is a green tea extract which helps condition & strengthen your lashes to stop brittleness & breakage.

*Ginseng & Swertia Japonica - A plant extract high in antioxidants & vitamin B to help revitalise.

*Saw Palmetto - Which is high in fatty acids to help condition & shine.

*Wheat Protein - Which is high in amino acids, peptides & vitamin B to help smooth & condition.






Revita Lash was created by Dr Michael Brinkenhoff who's wife had intensive chemotherapy sessions to treat breast cancer & was left with thin & brittle eyelashes. He committed his research to creating a product that would restore her lashes. This was when Revita Lash was born! Which was one of the first cosmetic eyelash conditioners made available to the public. 

One of the great things is it so easy to use & apply!

You use it once a day before bed time I always time it. 

*Ensure your lashes are free from any make up

*Draw a thin line of Revita lash along the base of your upper lashes like you are applying eyeliner.

*Apply once a day & you will see results within 12 weeks

There are also other products available in the Revita Lash range such as:

*Revita Lash Hi Def Tinted Brow Gel
*Revita Lash Defining Eye Liner
*Revita Lash Volumizing Mascara
*Revita Lash Volumizing Eyelash Primer

You can find their products at:

https://www.revitalash.co.uk/

Take Care,

Love Lottie xox








No comments:

Post a Comment