Sunday 11 February 2018

Perfect Glasses


Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well, how dull is the weather currently?
I feel like it hasn't stopped raining recently & being cold. I know it's winter & you should expect the cold weather but the rain is just annoying. I literally hate cold & wet weather. 

For those of you who don't know, or you may well know I do wear glasses. I don't have to wear them all the time but for computer work, reading & when watching the television for a long period of time I have to wear glasses. Which to begin with I hated, I hated the fact I had to wear them but now they do not bother me in the slightest but that is simply because I now make sure I buy pairs of glasses that I like the wear & feel suit me which is a huge thing when buying glasses.

Previously I have purchased glasses & sunglasses from an online website: Perfect Glasses which I have to say I do love. Simply because they have such a vast choice of both glasses, sunglasses both prescription & normal sunglasses to chose from. Whether it be designer glasses or even a cheaper cost frame there literally is something to suit everyone!

The designer frames are my favourite simply because I always love the style that they do & yes I am a bit of a label lover. Perfect glasses cover the more high end designers like Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Marc Jacobs & then brands such a Hugo Boss, Police, Lacoste, just to name a few. But even if it isn't a higher market brand you are looking for then there is other cheaper options to chose from but even the designer frames are half price & you can pick a pair of glasses up for such a good price! especially compared to your usual high street optician. 

People maybe less likely to buy glasses online simply because unlike in a shop you cannot try any on. But on perfect glasses you can take a picture of yourself & then try the frames you want to on your face. So you can see what they look like on. Because I always find a frame that I might like might not necessarily suit my face shape & things. So it is important to be able to try them on before you buy them. This way it means you can buy online & get better prices! So it is a win, win!

Currently at the minute I am happy with the glasses I have so I decided to look for some new sunglasses simply because I don't have any prescription sunglasses with my latest prescription on them. Especially when at this time of year the sun is low & when driving it can be a nightmare trying to see, plus with summer on it's way it's good to have sunglasses with your prescription lenses in them because you may need them when outside. 

I knew the kind of style I was looking for which did help but the website is easy to use as you can filter down what you looking for whether it be gender, brand, price, material, colour. So this makes life easier. Normally I do tend to go with a black frame & dark lenses but this time I fancied a change. I wanted to go for a more tortoise shell frame which I love. Because I find them stylish, chic & also suit my colouring of hair, etc. Then I wanted more of like a block frame rather than a rounded shape frame. So by knowing what I was looking for it did help narrow my search down. But not only that if you find a normal frame that you like this can be changed into a pair of prescription sunglasses for you too! Which I loved because the frame I loved was just a glasses frame. So it opens up the door to even more to chose from. 




In the end I picked:

Which is a bold & stylish frame in a tortoise shell colour.
The frame is a plastic frame but has soft nose pads to help with comfort. So these for me were the perfect choice for what I was looking for. Not only that but they were under £100. So such a bargain & value for money! Plus they come a case & micro fibre cloth to ensure you can keep them clean & not scratch the lenses.


The whole process of purchasing on the website is so easy to do which makes it great for everyone. You can sign up to get text or email updates on your order so you can track where they are & find out when they will be delivered to you to ensure someone is around to sign for the delivery. Plus they despatch within 48 hours or they do now offer a super fast 24 hour despatch in there 24 hour section on selected frames. so you don't have to wait long till you receive your new glasses or sunglasses & can start wearing them! Which I find is a super quick turnaround. 

cannot fault the service I received at all simply because it was such a quick, easy & hassle free way to buy glasses or sunglasses when you need them. I love being able to have a vast amount of choice too so to me this is important. 

So if you are a bit hesitant or concerned about buying glasses online then really don't be if you shop around you truly can find some great prices on them which will save you money! 

Definitely check out Perfect glasses range & prices because there will be something to suit you.

You can find out more & shop at:

Take Care 
Love Lottie 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment