Sunday 5 November 2017

So Too Faced

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope you have had a good week & having a good weekend.
My week hasn't been too bad, I saw a dietician about my kidney issues Friday which was helpful but it has resulted in me learning I need to cut down on my tea intake. I seriously love tea! To me it's one of those things where it solves anything. Feel upset have a cup of tea, feel cold have a cup of tea. It's just one of those things for me but it means I've got to change for fruit tea. So I will keep you posted on how this changes.

Anyway I have heard so much about the make up brand Too Faced before but I never tried them before. Too Faced was founded in 1998. So it's a fairly modern brand compared to some brands. Too Faced is sold in over 30 countries & is one of the top selling brands. They are also having their first stand alone store opening in November at Carnaby Street, London.

The packaging of Too Faced is so unique, chic & fun. I think the idea behind their packaging & products is very eye catching. They do every kind of make up product you could want to complete your everyday look. From lip gloss, to eyeshadow palettes, to foundation,to lip primer, to setting powders. You name it they do it. 

So I have a few bits from Too Faced that I've tried recently which are great for your everyday use:




Melted Latex - Liquified High Shine Lipstick
Shades: Love U, Mean It & Hot Mess




The lipsticks are in like a glass effect lip gloss bottle along with gold detail to the packaging like the rest of their products. It also comes with a sponge like applicator to help make it an easy apply lipstick. It gives you a high shine look which defines your lips & makes them look both vibrant & juicy. Not only that but it gives your lips that full look, hydrates & makes them smooth. 

Love U, Mean It is a pink shade which is a fairly vibrant shade but also a pretty one. 

Hot Mess is more of a deep mauve berry shade which is perfect for a dark autumnal look.

I found with these that they remain put for a goods amount of time unlike some liquid lipsticks.

Chocolate Soleil - Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer

Who doesn't love a bronzer to complete that sun-kissed look?
This is a shimmer free matte bronzer which is perfect for contouring & creating that all over tanned look. The bronzer contains real antioxidant rich cocoa powder to give you that glow.

The bronzer comes in a gorgeous gold compact circular case with the brands name & a pattern embossed on the top of the packaging. Open it up to find a mirror so it is perfect to carry around in your bag with you & touch up your bronzer.

The shade is a lovely deep bronzed shade which is also light on the skin which is what I like as I don't like anything heavy. Not only that but it smells so sweet too.

Love Light - Prismatic Highlighter - Shade: Blinded by the light

One of my favourite make up products lately has to be a decent highlighter. I am such a sucker for a good one! That's not just me is there?

The high shine heart shaped higher is gorgeous!
It uses prisma shine along with powder, liquid, baked & cream formula to give you that perfect highlight & pearl look. All the shades are universal so they suit any skin tones & last for hours. So you can glow for longer!

The highlighter comes in a gold heart compact with the brands name embossed on the top of the casing. Open it up to find a mirror to touch up your glow on the go. The highlighter comes with TF embossed on it. 

The shade of the highlighter is a gorgeous gold shimmer which is pigmented & perfect.





Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection 

I love eyeshadow palette's I think they are a great way to build up a collection of eyeshadows & have them in one place. Not only that but they give you a mix of colours to blend together to create a great look.

This eyeshadow palette is perfect for that everyday natural eye look. It comes with 9 richly pigmented shadows. 

This palette comes in a tin like compact case with a floral lace detail & gold embossed detailing. Inside it includes a a small mirror & leaflet which gives you 3 looks you can achieve: Day, Classic & Fashion. 

The 9 shades are neutral colours, nudes & also shades for that smokey eye look which are so pigmented & gorgeous. 

All of the Too faced products are such high quality.
I have to say my favourite has to be the highlighter & eyeshadow palette.

You can find Too faced products at:

https://www.toofaced.com/home/

http://www.debenhams.com


Take Care,

Love Lottie xox











4 comments:

  1. I love all of those colors and makeup! Such a good collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh what a great makeup collection you've got going on! I especially love the too faced!
    xx
    Ray
    www.yourbaeray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GReat make up pieces! I like the choices especially the eye shadow colour palette.

    ReplyDelete