Thursday 30 November 2017

Pure Paw Paw Love

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well.

Once again my lack of motivation has been next to nothing. Literally am so tired & busy lately especially with the build up to christmas. But I really do need to put one of my goals for 2018 to be better at posting. I really am slacking in that department!

We can officially say Winter here now fully here! It is literally so so cold lately. I really am not a fan of the cold weather. I hate it. I mean it can be nice to look at like a frost & snow but other than that it's not for me at all. I suffer with bad circulation & can never get warm so I really do dislike.

Also the winter causes nothing but trouble for our skin. The cold weather can make your skin so dry, dehydrated & sore. Not only that but areas such as your hands can crack & even bleed. So your skin really does need some extra TLC during the winter.

I have found a product which I have started to use which I am loving!

Pure Paw Paw has recently launched in the U.K but is originally from Australia. Pure Paw Paw is now one of the best selling balms which contains Papaya. Which has natural healing properties. It is perfect for dry, cracked, dehydrated skin which the Winter weather can cause. It can help with areas such as irritated skin around your nails, cuticles, areas with tougher skin such as elbows & heels. Some people even use it for a that perfect brow fixer! But of course the most common use for it is your everyday go to lip balm!

Pure Paw Paw now comes in 4 flavours:
*Grape
*Strawberry
*Watermelon
*Passion Fruit
All perfect flavours which make you dream even more of Summer.





They are also a vegan friendly brand which means their products are NOT tested on animals. They are fragrance free & use natural fruit extracts! So literally the best ingredients go into them.

The thing I love about this ointment is it is literally oh so versatile! It can be used from anything to giving your skin an SOS,cuticle cream, brow styler, make up primer & many other uses. It is one of those products which is great to carry around in your handbag at anytime simply because it can come in use for literally most things or if you just want it for your everyday go to lip balm. 

The tube is a perfect size to fit in your bag & carry around with you & also light. So you barely know you're carrying it.

I do not know now what I would do without it is that much of a little lifesaver.

I have the Watermelon & Grape ointments & they smell divine! Both such sweet scents which I love.

You can find out more about Pure Paw Paw or purchase your little tube of greatness at:

https://www.purepawpaw.uk.com/

Take Care,

Love Lottie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment