Monday 13 November 2017

Love Me Beauty New Picks

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well & having a good week.
I was off work last week using the holiday days up so I was trying to be more proactive & getting back into my blogging. I have stuff to catch up on & I think the distraction for me from my stuff going on in my own personal life will do me good so back at it I am so keep your eyes peeled :)


So I had my Love me beauty subscription arrive to me! It did arrive a few days ago now but I have not yet had a chance to show you the goodies that it included. But I'm finally getting to show you!

I have previously mentioned in a few of my posts about how Love me beauty works.But just to recap for you:


Love me beauty is a subscription of a different level for both beauty & make up products. It takes 3 easy steps too:

Step 1) You create a profile for yourself. Tell them of your beauty interests & they create the best recommendations for you!

Step 2) Browse through the months different products to choose from. You get to customise your order which is done monthly.

Step 3) All the products are then handpicked & delivered to your front door for you to try & review!


There are 3 different memberships to choose from.

Rolling monthly membership: £10(per month) + £3.95 p&p(per month)

*3 Month Membership: £9(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)
*6 Month Membership: £8(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)

Also if you use the discount code of:
lottiejessica20

Which will give you 20% off your first months subscription.



The subscription included:

I had previously tried Nuxe Paris from a previous month's subscription from Love me beauty & loved the hair, face & body oil. So I was excited to see another product from Nuxe to try.
This moisturiser contains plant milks & Algae extract which helps to provide 48 hours of hydration. It soothes & protects the skin from pollution leaving it feeling soft & fresh. 

You can apply the cream morning or night or both everyday to the face & neck area.

Then I saw this I thought it looked like a giant crayon I have to say. This is a great long wearing lip tint & hydrating balm. It is a non drying, pigmented colour, which helps give you full looking lips. It is packed with micro-particles of hyaluronic acid & tripeptide which helps increase the lips volume & helps them prevent the loss of collagen. It comes in 4 great shades! So there is a colour for everyone. The shade I have Mango is a deep pink kind of shade perfect for the autumnal season.

I have tried a lip crayon from Jelly Pong Pong before & was pretty impressed with it. So to try another of their products I was looking forward to. This is a velvet like texture cream which is meant to give you 10 hours of wear for your lips & cheeks. It contains Pumpkin seed oil to help damaged skin & Rhubarb extract to protect the skin from moisture lost throughout the day. 

Another product from So Susan in this month's subscription. 
This is a universal ivory cream crayon which helps you highlight those best places. It is made with white truffle extract to help reduce bags under your eyes & help increase your skins elasticity. Being a pencil it is so easy to use & blend. You can blend it onto your brow bones, cheek bones & dark circles. To help boost your skin's radiance. You can also highlight the bridge of your nose & your cupid's bow. 

This highlighting pencil is more of a peachy tone compared to the more ivory shade of the So Susan pencil. But again it can be used in the same way. This has many uses: eyeshadow base, waterliner & concealer. Like the So Susan highlighting pencil it can be used to blend onto your forehead, cheek bones, brow bone & along the bridge of your nose. 

You can find more out about Love me beauty & sign up for your subscription at:


All of the products I received are linked so if you want to find out more just click on the product names.

Take Care,

Love Lottie xox












No comments:

Post a Comment