Tuesday 7 November 2017

Hot Cloth Cleanser - Skin Truth

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are well.

Previously I've posted about a new Skincare brand which I started to try "Skin Truth". I had previously heard of them through being a beautician as I have used some of their products while training & things. But I had never tried the skin care products on myself. I had looked at them when going to Pro Beauty at the Excel but never actually brought the skin care range.

So I thought I would bite the bullet & try some out for myself. As it's always good finding new products which work well on your skin especially if you've had great experiences from previous products of theirs.

Skin Truth is a professional beauty range which includes advanced ingredients while giving a enhanced salon experience. All their products are also Paraben, Sulphate & Mineral oil free. They literally also have a range to suit everyone for everything from skin care, to manicure products to aromatherapy goods. You can purchase them from Salons who stock them, from beauty shows, to beauty trade shops or even online to try them for yourself. But I am literally so impressed with the range of products they have to offer.


The products I tried previously were more catered to my skin type but in with my skincare routine I am forever using No 7's hot cloth cleanser & muslin. It literally is my go to product & I cannot get enough of it. I use it both day & night.

So I thought I would give another Hot cloth cleanser a go & decided to try the Skintruth one. 





The Hot cloth cleanser is more of a deep cleanser which it perfect for all skin types. It is packed with Eucalyptus oil which uplifts & rejuvenates the skin. It removes impurities & any stubborn make up. It is also packed with Cocoa butter & Aloe Vera which is great to help soothe & replenish the skins moisture. 

The cleanser is perfect for:
*Deeply cleansing the skin 
*Leaving it feeling soft & radiant
*Uplifting
*Removing any dirt & impurities

Most Hot cloth cleansers do come with a muslin face cloth too which is what you should use when using the cleanser but I will admit I don't always use the cloth & just use it as a deep cleanser. 

It is so simple to use yet so effective I find. You simply:

*Massage the cleanser onto your face & neck
*Make the muslin cloth damp with warm water
*Place the muslin cloth over your face to help open up your pores & soak the cleanser in or you can just simply use the cloth to wipe off the cleanser.
*Splash you face with cold water to close your pores 
*Dry your face

It's literally that simple to use & easily one of the best skin care products I have found to include in with my skin care routine. 

Price wise it is around the same kind of price as what I pay for No 7's hot cloth cleanser & I have to say it is on par with it! I was so impressed! So if like me you like your hot cloth cleanser or perhaps you want to try one which is good for all skin types this is perfect for you!

You can find the hot cloth cleanser or more of the Skintruth products at:

https://www.skintruth.co.uk

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox


1 comment:

  1. This sounds so good, I'm always careful with the things i put on my skin but this sounds like its really good thanks for sharing babe

    www.natalieayse.com

    ReplyDelete