Sunday 29 October 2017

Feather & Down Sleep Time

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you have all had a fab weekend.
It was my birthday yesterday another year already! Where does time go literally it flies by I swear. But I had a lovely birthday with family. What could be more better than that.

Previously I have posted about Feather & Down. As sometimes I do go through phases where I don't sleep 100%. I tried natural sleeping tablets & other things but nothing helped. So I decided to give Feather & Down a try. 

Feather & Down sell a range of products such as bath, body & home fragrances which were created to help us to sleep. Their products are blended with lavender & chamomile as these have calming ingredients to help relax the mind & help the body to unwind. All to help give a restful night sleep. Not only that but they are made in England. Which as you know I love supporting British brands!

Before I tried the Melting shower cream, Soothing body oil, All purpose sleeping balm & Pillow spray.




So this time I got:

Sleep Butter 
This is the perfect blend of essential oils blended along with rich butter which you leave to soak into your skin overnight. So you can awake with soft, nourished skin & a refreshed mind after a great sleep. The butter contains Chamomile which helps promote relaxation, calm your nerves, & relieve stress. 

You just massage it gently into your skin until it is fully absorbed. 

Sleep Salts
This is perfect for any bath love like me! Again packed with essential oils use the bath salts to fill up your bath before bedtime & help release a calming fragrance to help relieve stress & tension by relaxing your mind & body. 

To use add a generous amount into a lovely warm bath & then lay & relax.

Bath Essence
Again this product is great if you love baths! You can sink into a bath filled with the relaxing smell of lavender, Chamomile & essential oils. So it can help prepare you for a great nights sleep. I have also learnt that if you raise the temperature a degree or two of the bath water it helps with the cooling process at bedtime so it is more likely to help you fall asleep quicker.

To use just pour into warm water & soak yourself in the bath.

All of these products & their others are packed with lavender because Lavender is meant to help increase the type of brain waves associated with relaxation.

Also all the products are beautifully packaged. I just love the packaging. The products are also amazing quality & smell gorgeous. For me Lavender has always been a calming scent for me & helped aid sleep. 


Feather & Down also do home fragrances like candles & reed diffuserswhich are perfect for lighting in the bedroom or bathroom while you have a bath. To help release the gorgeous scent.

I have to say all in all the products are a great way to naturally help you to sleep better which I think is the best way.

So if like me you have issues with sleeping definitely try these products. They even sell gift sets which are packed with products! So you know someone who this could help it would be a perfect gift for them.

You can find Feather & Down products at:


Boots.com Feather and down

Feather And Down Sleep

Take Care,

Love Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment