Monday 18 September 2017

Skin Truth Skin Care

Hello Everyone,

I hope you have all had a good week & weekend. 
Time seems to be going so quickly! But good news is I am off work for the week yay.

Recently I've started using a new brand of skincare goodies "Skin Truth". I had previously heard of them through being a beautician as I have used some of their products while training & things. But I had never tried the skin care products on myself. I had looked at them when going to Pro Beauty at the Excel but never actually brought the skin care range.

So I thought I would bite the bullet & try some out for myself. As it's always good finding new products which work well on your skin.

Skin Truth is a professional beauty range which includes advanced ingredients while giving a enhanced salon experience. All their products are also Paraben, Sulphate & Mineral oil free. They literally also have a range to suit everyone for everything from skin care, to manicure products to aromatherapy goods. You can purchase them from Salons who stock them, from beauty shows, to beauty trade shops or even online to try them for yourself. But I am literally so impressed with the range of products they have to offer.

My skin type is pretty much combination. Simply because I can have oily areas to my face & in places it can become dry also.
So from the skincare range the best is the "Equalising". This range helps to balance your moisture levels while using natural ingredients. It helps to even your skin tone & equalise your oils in your skin to give you a healthy complexion. Which we all love. 
They contain Orange Blossom which helps to heal delicate skin, Ginger extract to help balance the skin's oil production. 





So from the Equalising range I got 3 products to try:

Toner - This helps to clarify & refresh your skin. It is perfect for using daily on your face to help remove any oil, traces of make up.It is a soft & light product which should really be included in your daily skin care routine. Especially when it is so easy to use. You just apply it to a damp cotton wool pad & apply it to your face & neck making sure you avoid the eye & lip area. 

Mud Mask - I absolutely love a face mask. There is nothing better than sitting with a face mask on your face & washing it off & your skin feeling super smooth, soft & glowing after it. I think they are such an important product for a skincare routine. This mask is enriched with dead sea mud which helps to purify your complexion by removing any impurities & excess oil. You apply it to clean skin & coat your face & neck with the mask. Then leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with water & dry your face.

Velvet Soft Facial Serum - I will admit I don't always use a serum or a facial oil on my face everyday. It's just not something I have used daily of my face until recently because I do have oily areas to my face I have to be careful what kind of serum or facial oil I use as they can make my skin more oily. This serum helps to restore natural radiance to your skin. This serum is suitable for all skin types, it is enriched with Acerola & rose extracts which help to replenish & moisturise the skin. 

The quality of these products are amazing & they are literally value for money. You do get salon quality for such a good price. I cannot wait to try more of their products! One of my favourite products from my skincare range is a hot cloth cleanser. It literally is my go to product. I currently use No 7 & swear by it but I might have to try the Skin Truth one & see what it is like.

You can find more out about Skin truth & their products at:

https://www.skintruth.co.uk/

Take Care 

Love Lottie xox




2 comments:

  1. This definitely sounds like an amazing brand with such a phenomenal range! Really would love to try the serum and mask. They sound perfect for me! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mud masks! i usually try the one from Ahava, it is an Israeli brand and the mud is taken right from the Dead Sea!

    ReplyDelete