Saturday 9 September 2017

Mad Beauty Haul

Hello Everyone!

I hope you having the best week going.

This week has been a funny old week for me, I don't know why but it's just been one of those odd kind of ones. 

You may have seen in one of my old previous posts I was introduced to Mad Beauty.

When I come across a company called Mad Beauty I fell in love with their products! Simply because they are SO unique & cute!

Mad beauty puts the fun in cosmetics & beauty. They are a UK design led, award winning leading manufacturer of beauty products who love to make cosmetics fun. They have such a range of products which I think would suit everyone! Whether it's someone who is Disney obsessed, Vintage style obsessed, or simply loves unique beauty products! Then Mad Beauty is definitely for you.


They have just brought out their Autumn & Winter products which include Beauty & the Beast & also Bambi. So if like me you love Disney the range is so for you.

The packaging for all their products is just beautiful. The Disney ranges come in products ranging from bath salts, to hand creams, to wash bags & other products. All with the super cute Disney vibe.




The items I picked up this time from Mad Beauty is:

Never Grow Up - Disney Hand Cream Duo

Hand creams are always a great thing to carry around in your handbag with you especially in the winter when you get dry hands from the cold. What better way to help this to have small hand creams to carry around not to mention cute disney ones. 

These come in a trio of Strawberry, Ginger Pear or Cheeky Cherry 
scent with Disney quotes on every one.

"Even miracles take a little time"
"I'm late for a very important date"
"Practically perfect in every way"

Pocket Tissues - Disney Sneezy (Snow White & The Seven dwarfs)

Another suitable product to have to carry around with you during winter is tissues. It is probably one of the most common times to pick up colds. So making sure you have tissues with you is a must & what better way than to have character tissues from Disney. Who said having a cold has to be dull.

Biscuit Collection - Compact Mirrors, Lip Balms & Mini Nail files

Who doesn't love biscuits?! What a quirky thing to carry around with you than a biscuit theme handbag essentials. The compact mirrors come in bourbon or party ring theme. Great for ensuring you look your best at all times! Then the lip balms which come in the quirky biscuit shape containers. You have the bourbon one & the custard cream which I have to say is my favourite as it even smells sweet like custard creams too. Which are one of my ultimate favourites! Also the mini nail files which again come in the party ring & bourbon design. It is also handy to have nail files in your bag for when you break a nail on the go & you need to correct it. 

I just absoultey love the quirky & fun designs that Mad Beauty has to offer they are literally not like anyone else!

You can find their products at:

http://www.madbeauty.com/


Take care 
Love Lottie xox




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! I want it all especially the Disney and the biscuit collection! Thank you so much for sharing all this from Mad Beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super cute aren't they?! My favourite has to be the Disney pieces :)

      Delete
  2. So many goodies! Which one is your favorite? xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has to be the Hand creams with the Disney quotes on them! Super Cute.

      Delete
  3. Mad Beauty sounds like an awesome brand! You always get the coolest products!

    ReplyDelete