Wednesday 2 August 2017

Total Lip Envy

Hello Everyone,

I hope your week is going well & it isn't going too badly for you.
I have gone back to work this week after my operation & I have to say I am shattered. It really has taken it out of me that's for sure. But I shall get there.

With the warm weather & in general I do seem to suffer with dry or chapped lips. In the winter they do tend to become a lot drier however recently I have started using a different high street brand Carmex.Who have recently brought out a summertime lip balm - lime twist.

Carmex have been providing relief to dry lips since 1937 & can be found in so many shops on the high street. They have provided us with so many different types of lip balms over the years, but this one I have to say simply because it gives a summer vibe. So this is perfect to carry around in perhaps your beach bag on the go or even your handbag whether it be for summer days or winter. There is always a use for a lip balm in your bag I have found because you can always reapply then. Carmex helps to keep your lips hydrated & keep them fully protected to leave you with smooth lips. The latest edition to Carmex - Lime Twist also comes with SPF15 So it definitely means it is great to apply after swimming, being exposed to sunlight or wind etc. Carmex definitely has to be one of the best lip balms I have used because of the moisture it brings to your lips & also the fact it is amazing value for money! 







Plus they can be found in so many different high street places which makes them easy to buy! You can find them at:

Feel Unique

Beauty Base

Asos

Also previously in one of my posts I mentioned about a make up brand Pur when I tried one of their compact eyeshadow palettes. Well they




have recently brought out Velvet matte liquid lipsticks & On point lip liners which come in the most gorgeous shades!

The velvet matte lipsticks come in a mousse like texture which give you a long lasting flawless matte finish. Without that drying look to your lips. It also helps to improve the appearance of yours lips like smoothing out fine lines. The lipsticks come in 10 highly pigmented shades. So there us a colour for everyone!
Not only that but they contain Agave extract which helps to moisturise & plump your lips. They products are all paraben free, gluten free & vegan friendly.






Where as the on point lip liners are the perfect way to prime & line your lips. They glide on easily & help to lock the lip colour into place & to prevent the lipstick from bleeding. The long wear formula also contains a plumping peptide which improves the appearance to give you a fuller smoother look. The lip liners come in 6 shades. 

They are such great quality products & a great price too.

You can find Pur cosmetics at:

Marks & Spencers

Feel Unique

Beauty Bay

Look Fantastic 




Left: passion, Right: Ever after



Lip liner: TuTu


Take Care 

Love Lottie xox

8 comments:

  1. I love anything that hydrates the lips. Love the shades too.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Matte normally dries mine out but these don't!

      Delete
  2. I will definitely be trying Carmex and Pur ! I definitely could use a fabulous lip treatment and I love the colors of the liners !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend them! The shades are gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this label trade man sounds like a very good product! The shades are perfect for all year long!

    Vanessa
    http://thefashionstatement.net


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! There is a shade for everyone no matter what the season 😍

      Delete
  4. These lip colors look divine! I love the brown tone in the last one :) xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so obsessed with Carmex haha! i used to finish one in weeks!

    ReplyDelete