Sunday 20 August 2017

Palmers New Coconut Oil Range

Hello Everyone & Happy Sunday!

I hope you have all had a good week & also weekend.
I took my mum to the Marlowe theatre yesterday in Canterbury to see The Railway Children & it truly was fab! I haven't been to see a show for ages & I always love going! So yesterday included a spot of shopping, lunch & theatre. It was lovely.


If you are like me and you are always on the hunt for something new to try when it comes to beauty products. As you may have guessed now from my previous posts I am forever trying to find new products & trying them. Simply because I love trying new products to see if they’re any good.

You may well have heard of the brand Palmers? Palmers are famously known for their cocoa butter range. They cover a range of beauty products from hand & body, stretch marks & scars, baby, hair care, face care & even sun care products! Which I think everyone must of heard of if not used.

Palmers have recently brought out a new range of products this time containing coconut oil. Coconut oil is packed with naturally occurring things that help aid healthy skin & hair. Such as Vitamin E, proteins & many other ingredients. It also contains a high level of of medium chain fatty acids which create a breathable protective barrier that locks in moisture to stop your skin from dehydrating & also encourage hair growth. Palmers Coconut oil products also include Tahitian Monoi Oil which hydrates & pampers. Plus also sweet almond oil which soothes & comforts skin. I literally love the smell of it! It makes me think of holiday. 



So out of this new range I have got:

Coconut Oil Body Lotion - I am forever applying body lotion after I have got out the bath or shower. So applying this makes you smell so good! Not only that but if you have dry patches of skin it is great for adding moisture back into your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft.

Coconut Oil Lip Balm - In the winter I am forever going to my bag to find a lip balm. In the winter it seems to make my lips chap & dry out a lot so I'm always trying to keep applying something to keep them hydrated. I have never tried a coconut oil style one though so this could be the key to rehydrating. Not only that but it does also contain SPF15 so it is also perfect for the summer months.

Coconut Oil Body Cream - Just like the body lotion this is another great product to apply after coming out of the bath or shower. I always find body creams to be a lot thicker than just your normal body lotion. So if you are looking for something thicker then this is definitely for you. 





If you are looking for some products packed with goodness, hydrating, all natural & has its benefits then definitely try Palmers new range!

You can find them at:

Amazon

Boots

Feelunique

Ocado

Superdrug

Take Care,

Love Lottie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment