Sunday 6 August 2017

Heavenly Jewellery From Annie Haak

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well & having a lovely week?
Mine hasn't been too bad this week I have to say. I think I am nearly fully recovered from my operation now so I am feeling more like myself & less tired. Which is great news :) 
I took my nephew into town yesterday to give my sister some time to herself & he was as good as gold. I definitely enjoy spending time with him. He's always so content. 

Like any other girl I absolutely love jewellery! It's one of those things you can never have enough of simply because every piece is different & unique. I don't like to wear loads of it & there is only certain pieces I wear. For example I'm not one for hoop earrings or dangling earrings I only wear studs, rings I don't wear so if I ever get engaged & married one day having a ring on my hand everyday will be a weird feeling! Then necklaces I only like something of a simple design nothing chunky. But one thing I do always have on is a watch & bracelets. I am such a sucker for a set of lovely bracelets & recently I have come across a brand that I have fallen in love with their jewellery!

Annie Haak which are a jewellery brand I think like no other. All of their pieces are sterling silver, gold or rose gold. Which means the best stuff to have your jewellery made out of. No item turning your finger or wrist green from the makes not real gold can give you. Who wants that look right? So I always think spending more on them is worth the money. Not only that but the designs of the pieces of jewellery are not like anything I've seen. They really are beautiful! Annie takes her inspiration for her jewellery from Bali, so she has factored in the local floral details, people, colours & patterns found in the local markets & villages. Most of the designs carry a special meaning through the mantra's or symbols such as luck, love, protection, strength & wellbeing. Not only that but you can have certain pieces personalised to a special recipient or even for yourself whether it be initials or symbols, charms or an engraved message. 

There literally is something to suit everyone. The stacking bracelets do come in sterling silver, gold bracelets, rose gold, or a mixture. They even do wedding jewellery which is gorgeous & a perfect gift for bridesmaids or for the bride to wear on her day. 

I spotted a beautiful set of stacking bracelets called Santi Tassel Silver Charm Bracelet which had a motto written on a heart charm on one of the bracelets. There is several mottos you can engraved on them I chose the words:

"Ride the waves of life with courage and love"




I absolutely love this quote. It reminds me a bit of the quote from the newest Cinderella "Have Courage & be kind" I have always loved quotes & these are just so fitting & something to think of everyday. What better way than having a bracelet to wear with it on. The bracelets also have heart charm to one of them, a tassel on another & half moon spacers with hearts engraved on them. So in total you get 3 bracelets which make up the most beautiful stack. All unique & equally gorgeous.

One other issue I do have with like bracelets is the size of them. I will admit I have the tiniest wrists going & they literally are like children's wrists. So I do struggle with finding jewellery that fits me. But with Annie Haak they come in different sizes so I can pick the right size for my wrists so they do just fall off which is perfect!




All of the pieces come in a box, with draw string bags so they are well protected from getting damaged or scratched. They also come with a polishing cloth to keep your items in perfect shiny condition. Because Annie Haak is hand crafted with the highest quality 925 sterling silver, 14ct gold & rose gold plate. Also all of their jewellery comes with a 12month warranty from the date of purchase. Any fault will be repaired free of charge under the 12 month warranty. 

I literally have not come across a brand like this, not only that but the service I received with spot on & that always makes me want to go back to company to buy from them again as it was such a breeze. 

So if you have a friends, or relatives birthday coming up or even if you want a treat for yourself definitely check them out! They will not receive another gift like it.

Find all their ranges at:

Annie Haak Designs

Or you can find your local Annie Haak stockist at:

Annie Haak Design Stockists


Take Care 
Love Lottie xox






5 comments:

  1. Wow !! I absolutely love this jewelry line ! I love the fact that it's not only such amazing quality but so unique. I love all the bracelets and I have someone in mind I would love to give an engraved piece to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Bali inspired jewellery pieces are so incredibly beautiful! I love her eye for attention xx
    https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/08/07/Four-Life-Lessons-To-Remember

    ReplyDelete
  3. That box with three hearts is so cute! i love the piece and obsessed with heart charms! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really pretty bracelets! xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful jewelry! I love the ones you got! Super pretty!
    xx
    Nathalie
    https://www.crayonsinmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete