Wednesday 16 August 2017

August's Love Me Beauty Subscription

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all well & having a fab week.

So my August's love me beauty subscription has arrived to me! It did arrive a few days ago now but I have not yet had a chance to show you the goodies that it included as I have been busy. But I'm finally getting to show you!


I have previously mentioned in a few of my posts about how Love me beauty works.But just to recap for you:


Love me beauty is a subscription of a different level for both beauty & make up products. It takes 3 easy steps too:

Step 1) You create a profile for yourself. Tell them of your beauty interests & they create the best recommendations for you!

Step 2) Browse through the months different products to choose from. You get to customise your order which is done monthly.

Step 3) All the products are then handpicked & delivered to your front door for you to try & review!


There are 3 different memberships to choose from.

Rolling monthly membership: £10(per month) + £3.95 p&p(per month)

*3 Month Membership: £9(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)
*6 Month Membership: £8(per month) + £3.95 p&p (per month)

Also if you use the discount code of:
lottiejessica20

Which will give you 20% off your first months subscription.

So this month was literally any make up lovers heaven! This month was packed with Kat Van D & Buxom Cosmetics! Literally amazing!




It come complete with:

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Shade: Cathedral
What stood out to me on this lipstick was the packaging! It is beautiful! It is a black plastic casing but has like a studded effect which obviously fits its name. The studded kiss lipsticks come in 39 shades so there literally is a shade for everyone. Each one is pigmented & keeps your lips feeling soft, leaves them with a long lasting colour & is also packed with vitamins. 

Kat Von D Setting Powder - Shade:Translucent 
I am a fan of setting powder, at the moment I use banana powder when setting make up or a setting spray. This setting powder from Kat Von D is a silky non drying powder which contains micro blurring technology which softly minimises pores to give you that perfect flawless finish. It suits any skin tones which is the great thing.

Kat Von D Sinner Perfume
Sinner is the sweet fragrance, it has a bouquet of Jasmine & orange blossom with notes of vanilla, mandarin & plum. I didn't know what to expect as the bottle makes it look quite dark but the scent is just gorgeous.It's a sweet scent & is long lasting.


Buxom Full On Lip Polish - Shade: Dolly
Dolly is the most popular shade from Buxom. It makes your lips tingle, shimmer & shine. The colour is pretty pigmented but helps to make your lips look fuller & plumper. It is also packed with vitamin A & E. It is such a gorgeous nude shade perfect for everyday wear.

Buxom Lash Mascara - Shade: Blackest Black
I am such a sucker for a great mascara. So I was very pleased to see a new mascara in with this month's subscription. This mascara is said to transfer your lashes immediately as it dramatically add volume to your lashes. It is also packed with vitamins, it's clump resistant, it darkens, lengthens, curls & separates your lashes. It is also an hourglass shape wand to help coat your lashes from root to tip.




As you can see this months selection is incredible! So many great products to try not to mention what brands they are for. I cannot rate them enough.

Take out your subscription at:


Take Care 
Lottie xox




6 comments:

  1. This is truly such an amazing subscription box for beauty items! I love the fact that you share information about yourself so the best products can be chosen for you and I like how you also get to choose your favorites to review. It's awesome how there are also different levels and I appreciate your discount code. These brands are so fabulous Definitely want to try the lipsticks and mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend this subscription 💕

      Delete
  2. Wow so many goodies!!! xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were happy with there mascara you got! It's true that when the eyelash right away becomes more long and thick, we are so pleased! Obsessed with all this makeup, I wanna get some too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more! It can be hard to find a good mascara! 💕

      Delete