Monday 14 August 2017

All Squeaky Clean

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all well & had a fab week?
This week has been a funny old week I think. It's one of those weeks where I cannot work out whether it's gone quick or not. It's not been an awful week I guess.

For a while I kept hearing of people talking about a pore suction cleanser & I really didn't know what to make of it even though I had heard really good results about them. I just thought surely it couldn't clear your pores out that much. But I decided to bite the bullet & get one to try it out for myself. Because I have been wanting to try one & let's face it we could all do with clearing ours pores out not only does it get built up with foundation, make up & oil & dirt. So it needs a little bit of TLC sometimes because no matter how many face creams & products you use it doesn't clear your pores out completely.

So to try I got the Sensse deep pore suction cleanser from Amazon UK. 

Sensse believe that beauty is more than skin deep & our skin should show off our inner beauty not our age. Sensee have created smart beauty products which are great for daily use on your skin to help it be the best it can be! So depending on what results you want to achieve or what you are looking for they do a smart beauty gadget for you. They do the Deep pore suction cleanser that I purchased & also other tools like the Anti-Ageing Cleansing brush, Silicone facial cleansing brush, facial contour definer, hot & cool fair bar & many others! So there really is a product for everyone!

The deep pore suction cleanser instantly lifts any dirt & any blackheads out of the skin. It is a gentle yet powerful cleanser which removes dead skin cells & cleanses your pores. Not only that but it comes with a water tank so you can mist water on your face to deep cleanse & unclog any stubborn pores.






The cleanser is so simple to use too which makes it even better!
I would ensure the device has had up to 6 hours charge before you use it. Just insert the USB cable into a port & stand the base of the device on the charging unit. The unit then beeps the lights light up when charging. Then all 3 lights light up when fully charged 

Then you simply:


*Make sure your skin is make up free

*Pull out the rubber plug of the water tank & add water

*Make sure you firmly push the plug back in once water is in

*Attach the correct suction attachment that you wish:
 - Small Suction Head: For Sensitive skin & delicate areas
 - Big Suction Head: For stronger suction on larger areas
 - Black head attachment: To remove blackheads or white heads

*Hold the power button down & the device will turn on

*The mist nozzle will spray a fine mist of water to help remove the dirt making it more effective

*Hold down the power button to adjust the desired intensity level

*There 3 intensity levels:
 - Low: This is the speed it give you when the device first turns 
        on. 
 - Medium
 - High

*After use rinse your face & the cleanser & any attachments

They recommend you to use this in with your skin routine 2-3 times a week to help keep it clear.



I have used this for about a week now & even on the first use I noticed the stuff it was pulling out of my skin & I use a lot of skin products everyday so it shows that they don't necessarily pull out the dirt in your pores. But this was so impressive! The dirt & things it pulls out of your pores shows up in the attachment & you will be surprised! Not only that but it left my skin feeling super smooth & it looks the cleanest it has ever looked. I literally cannot express enough how handy & how much of a great idea this is. I would recommend it to anyone who like me has thought about trying one of these, or wants to unclog their pores, or just wants to help to have clearer skin.

You can find the beauty tools from Sensse at:

Sensse Beauty

Amazon UK

Take care,

Love Lottie xox











4 comments:

  1. So good you wrote to leave your skin makeup free! so many people add products on theyr skin when it's not cleaning, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I will definitely check out this from Sensse beauty after reading and seeing all these details! I've honestly never heard of anything like it but I would love to have truly cleaner skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used a something similar to this when I was 15 or so and I remember I didn't feel like it did much. But it's been a good bit of time since then and I'm sure that these type of products have changed substantially since then. This Sensse one is likely much better quality! I'll have to give it another go because this one sounds fantastic! Hope your week turns out better! I've had a quite busy one as well!

    Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I would so love to try something like this! xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete