Wednesday 9 August 2017

A Little Bit Of Lola - Face Talk

Hello Everyone!

Happy Wednesday! Hope you are all having a good week.

In one of my previous posts you may remember me talking about some new make up products that I had been trying from Lola Make Up. If you didn't see that post then you will find it on the 16th July I posted it & I showed the lipsticks & Mascara I tried from them. For those of you who don't know:

Lola Make up by purse was designed in Britain by a team of beauty experts & make up artists. Lola is a cruelty free brand who give you a quality make up product! Lola helps giving you tutorials via social media to create amazing make up looks by providing professional products & tools. 

You can try & purchase Lola make up from:

Marks & Spencers - It is available online & in 63 stores in theMarks & Spencers beauty halls across the UK including city centre stores like: 

*London, Oxford Street 
*Birmingham 
*Dublin
*Liverpool
*Leeds
*Northampton 
*Manchester

They literally do every kind of make up item you could want from eyeshadows, to lipsticks, to lip glosses, to nail varnishes & treatments, to false eye lashes. You name it Lola literally covers it!


So this month I have got two other new products to try from Lola Make up. Which are probably one of the most important products of make up of all: Foundation & Pressed Powder. Without these products you could not achieve the perfect flawless make up look. 





Finding a decent foundation is very hard I have to say, I am pretty fussy when it comes to finding the right one for me because I find some leave my skin a bit oily & shiny. I do not like that look. Not only that but some foundations I think are so thick & I do not like them simply because I worry what it does to your skin. It will clog your pores up completely over time so I try not to wear such thick textured foundations. But everyone is different. Some people like 
these because they have scars from acne or something so for them it covers them up. So everyone is after something different when it comes to foundations.

I got the Matte long lasting foundation in shade: R040 
I choose this one because I did want something that gives a medium - high coverage to help conceal blemishes & imperfections whilst still giving a natural glow to your skin. Also something that minimising the look of pores because some foundations can make pores look obvious. The great thing about this foundation is that it has oil absorbing properties which minimise the shine it gives to your skin. 

When I first tried this foundation I did find it was definitely thicker than what I am used to using. But I knew that when I chose it because it does state it is a medium/high coverage. To me it is more of a high coverage than a medium. But I was happy with the finish it gave to my skin. It didn't look caked on which I was worried it might do. It did also tend to last on my skin too but I don't think I would use this for my day to day foundation simply because for me it's too of a high consistency.

The other product I got was the: Matte Silky Finish Pressed Powder in shade: B012.
I am not normally one for pressed powder but I do like to have a decent one just in case I want to create that more matte finish make up look. It is always a handy make up product to have in your make up bag. Again I chose a matte finish product because I do not like a shiny look to your make up & prefer the matte finish. This powder is perfect for any skin type, it gives a flawless finish to your skin & is also oil free so it does not become oily on your skin. The powder is made up of micro-fine powders which let your skin breathe while oil absorbing. It is a weightless, smooth, breathable texture which helps to balance your skins tone & help to reduce the appearance of pores. It also contains SPF10 to protect against photo ageing. 

The powder also comes in a compact which is handy to just pop in your bag & carry around. Which is great because it's not a huge compact it's the perfect size to carry around with you & top up when you need to. I don't normally use powders so unlike foundations I can't really compare this powder to another. But from when I have used it the powder is definitely weightless & not heavy on your skin & glides on perfectly over the top of foundation. 





So if you are looking for a new foundation, powder, or even a new make up brand to try them check out Lola. 

You can also use the discount code: lottielola10 to get 10% off!

You can find Lola Make up at:

https://www.lolamakeup.com/

Take Care,
Love Lottie xox










3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try Lola Makeup! I've been looking for a new foundation and powder so I really appreciate your code! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jennifer, definitely need to check out Lola Makeup! xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def need to try Lola Makeup! Everything looks so clean and nice! Cant wait to try their foundation!

    ReplyDelete