Sunday 30 July 2017

Sweet Dreams

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
I've had another one of chilling & trying to get myself back to normal. Plus the fact I go back to work tomorrow too :(
That's definitely going to be a shock to the system. 

At times I will admit I can be a nightmare when it comes to sleeping as I can wake up a few times in the night for no reason. So then when it is time to wake up I feel like I've had a lack of sleep. Either that or if I have things on my mind I tend not to be able to shut off & things so I don't tend to sleep well. I went through that a lot when I went through severe depression. My sleeping pattern was awful back then. I have my moments still at sleeping but nothing as bad. But when I do have sleeping issues I like to try to find something natural to help me to sleep. I have tried several things like herbal sleeping tablets but none of them have ever really worked for me. We all need a good nights sleep in order to be able to focus & get through the next day.So it really is important. Sleep matters.

So recently I have tried something a little bit different, a brand called Feather & Down

Feather & Down sell a range of products such as bath, body & home fragrances which were created to help us to sleep. Their products are blended with lavender & chamomile as these have calming ingredients to help relax the mind & help the body to unwind. All to help give a restful night sleep. Not only that but they are made in England. Which as you know I love supporting British brands! 




So I have four products from their range to try for those phases where I am finding it difficult to sleep. I have:

Melting Shower Cream 
This helps to cleanse your skin & melts into a calming oil when you gently massage it into your skin leaving it soft, nourished & the scent of the oil helps to aid you to sleep. You simply just use it as you would a normal shower cream. Having a shower or bath before bed time helps to prepare your body for sleep. The feeling of the water on your skin helps to relax your body & eases tension. So this 
shower cream is perfect for help boost that more.

Soothing Body Oil
This soothes your skin, seals in moisture & helps calm you to prepare you for a restful nights sleep. You simply spray the oil onto your skin & smooth it in gently. Once it is fully absorbed then you get dressed again. Massaging your skin with body oils helps to reduce stress & anxiety by helping to decrease muscle tension which helps improve relaxation.

All Purpose Sleep Balm
This balm is a blend of vitamin E which helps to moisturise & relaxing essential oils which help to create a calm fragrance on your pulse points. Which helps to ease your mind & help you sleep easier. To use it massage the balm onto your pulse points before bed to relax you. Placing fragrances onto your pulse points for example wrists, temples & neck it makes it last longer due to the beat of your heart.

Pillow Spray
This one has to be my favourite because it is so simply & effect to use. This spray is packed with an infusion of lavender & chamomile to helps encourage calm, & relaxation. You simply spray a generous amount of spray onto your pillows to help you relax. 

All of these products & their others are packed with lavender because Lavender is meant to help increase the type of brain waves associated with relaxation

Also all the products are beautifully packaged. I just love the packaging. The products are also amazing quality & smell gorgeous. For me Lavender has always been a calming scent for me & helped aid sleep. 




Feather & Down also do home fragrances like candles & reed diffusers which are perfect for lighting in the bedroom or bathroom while you have a bath. To help release the gorgeous scent.

I have to say all in all the products are a great way to naturally help you to sleep better which I think is the best way. 

So if like me you have issues with sleeping definitely try these products. They even sell gift sets which are packed with products! So you know someone who this could help it would be a perfect gift for them.

You can find Feather & Down products at:

Boots - Feather And Down

Feather And Down Sleep

Take Care
Love Lottie
xox






5 comments:

  1. Wow ! I definitely would love to try that pillow spray and the balm! Alll of the products sound amazing and I definitely would like to get a better night's sleep !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are great. They smell gorgeous too.

      Delete
  2. Ottima descrizione tesoro devo assolutamente provare anche io questi prodotti❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to try the soothing body oil.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg pillow spray are my faves! It must smell so good, do you put it on your pillow every single night?

    ReplyDelete