Thursday 27 July 2017

Bio Extracts Eye Contour Collection

Hey Hey Everyone!

I hope you are all well & having a good week?
I am slowly but surely starting to feel myself again! Yayyy! I knew it would take some time but I feel like I have done better this time at recovery rather than when I have had an operation before.So my body must be getting used to it. But it really best not!

As I spoke about in my previous blog post after my recent operation & recovery my skin has seemed to have suffered abit. So I have been trying to do what I can to give it a bit of a boost & make it appear & feel better. I am getting there with it but one thing I do seem to be suffering with is my under eye area. Where I have have had no energy & feeling tired it has made me look pretty sluggish & grey under my eyes. So I have been trying to find something to give it a pick me up & my gosh I think I have found it!

NB Labs Bio-Extracts

For those of you who haven't heard of Bio-Extracts they are a brand who uses the latest biotechnology to use powerful plant extracts that help benefit your skin & give it great results. Not only that but they are vegan products that were designed & made in the UK. I think it is so important to support British brands.



The great thing is Bio-Extract are releasing a new range exclusively to QVC this Friday at 9pm! So they are giving viewers the chance to try the eye contour collection while giving us a saving! 

In the 3 piece eye contour collection on QVC you will get:

*Age Defying Cream

*Two new targeted eye contour boosters

*White cosmetic bag

For just £39 (Which gives you a saving of £24!)

Age Defying Face Cream

This is formulated with a unique multi lamellar system which has structural similarities to your own skins layers. So the cream mimics the layers acting like a hydrating patch on the skin so it leaves it feeling refreshed & hydrated! So it is perfect for very dry, dry or mature skin.

Eye Contour Brightening Boost

This booster is perfect for the skin around our eyes when you are looking abit tired, rundown & need a boost of radiance. It helps 
your under eye area appear more radiant,revitalised & helps to banish away dark circles. So if you are a busy bee & always on the go this is perfect for you.

Eye Contour Lift & Firm Boost

Because the skin under our eyes is the thinnest on our entire bodies it can need that little bit extra of TLC. This booster helps to give the skin a firmer plump look  & help keep those wrinkles at bay! So if you want to keep wrinkles away & need abit of a firming up under your eyes this booster is for you.

The boosters are so simple to use & I have to say the Eye Contour Brightening Boost is my go to at the minute to make my eyes look brighter!

To use the products all you do is:

*Look at how your eye contour area is today?

*Then providing on what results you wish to achieve choose your booster

*Dispense one pump of age defying eye cream onto your hand

*Then use up to 4 shots of the booster 

*Mix the products together

*Then apply to your under eye area!

It literally is that simple!



I would say the Eye Contour Brightening Boost is best used first thing in the morning to give you that wide awake look all day & the Eye Contour Lift & Firm Boost is best used in the evening to firm the area while you sleep.

They are such a great idea & really are not like anything I have used before. I have tried several different under eye serums & creams but have always felt like they haven't really worked well for me. But this is great!

You can also head over to the Bio-Extracts page & select your skin concerns & it will take you to the protects best for you. So finding products that work best for you could not be easier!

Head over to:

https://bio-extracts.co.uk/

Or check them out on QVC this friday at 9pm to hear more about them!

QVC Beauty - Bio Extracts

Take Care 
Lottie 
xox





5 comments:

  1. I like to try the eye contour boosters. Great review.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devo assolutamente provare anche io questi prodotti cara❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. These eye contour boosters sound amazing! Xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad you are feeling better!! And I'm also glad you found a product for that difficult under eye area and that you shared it. I am definitely going to check it out on QVC !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eye contouring cream is probably so necessary especially because I live in a country with sun all the time!

    ReplyDelete