Monday 5 December 2016

No Time For Ageing

15:55pm
Hello everyone! 
I am starting to get terrible at keeping up & writing a post lately! I think it's because Christmas is around the corner & I have been visiting family before Christmas & doing my Christmas shopping & things. But I really need to write more! That will definitely be a New Years resolution I think. 

This time of year the cold weather just seems to dry out your skin. Well I know it dries out mine. My lips go dry & crack, my skin by the corner of my nose dries out & it just feels a little more dry than normal. I think going from out in the cold to the warm inside seems to do this. Well it contributes to it that's for sure. 

Also as we all know we are not getting any younger. I know I'm not sadly. So recently when buying skin care products I have tried to start choosing items which perhaps contain some kind of anti aging ingredients to try & start to help my skin. I didn't want to have to yet but i thought I start now then it will definitely help for the future. 

I decided to try a new brand in skin care products, I do tend to try several different brands but more recently I have used clarins. But this time I've chosen a brand called Purelogicol.
Purelogical is an anti-ageing skincare brand with a range of collagen-based skincare products and supplements. Their ethos is based around the idea of beauty starting from within. Using a combination of their supplements and skincare products you can use to help reveal a rejuvenated, youthful and radiant complexion.





I love a good toner & as a beautician I think they are a key part of your everyday skin care routine. So one of the products I wanted to try is the intelligent toner which contains normaseb which helps balance the sebaceous function of oily, dry or combination skin. It has a cooling formula which helps to remove traces of cleanser, helps to refine the pores & also helps to restore your skins PH level. It also contains pomegranate extract which helps energise skin cells while also soothing with also chamomile which the toner contains too & along with aloe Vera which leaves the skin feeling soft, hydrated & refreshed! 
Toner is used in the morning & evening after you have cleansed your skin. Gently apply it with a cotton pad & gently sweep it over your face & neck. Taking care to avoid direct contact with your eyes. 

The second item I got was the pure hydrolysed collagen peptide skin supplement. Because I am quite a sucker for good supplements to help with skincare & wellbeing. These capsules are used to help boost your collagen & reduce the signs of ageing. The supplement is used to help viably reduce fine lines & wrinkles, boost collagen, increase skin moisture, decrease pores & improve the skins elasticity. 
In one box it contains 90 x 600mg pure collagen capsules which is a months supply. You simply take 3 capsules before bedtime with a glass of water. Purelogical do advise to use the capsules for three months to get the best results & to contain after to keep on going results. 


So I cannot wait to get started with these & see what happens with my skin. I don't have to worry too much yet about ageing skin but I do believe looking after your skin now will benefit you when you are older. So there is definitely no harm in starting early! 

Even grazia have revealed madonna uses the collagen capsules!

To find out more about purelogicol visit: 
www.purelogicol.com

Take care, 
Love Lottie xox

1 comment: