Wednesday 31 August 2016

One of those times....

19:28pm

Hello everyone! 
Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend. 
Mine wasn't too bad I have to say. I managed to keep myself busy & try & preoccupy my mind. As always it worked for a while & at moments but not all the time. Even then my mind still has its way of taking over & thinking over time. I wish I was just able to switch off but sadly I'm one of those people who is not at all able to do that. I really struggle with it, I end up letting it take over my everyday & in the end the thoughts eat away at me. I've never been one to just drop it & leave it & move on. I always end up pondering over it so what more than others. I guess you found say I suffer from it alot. I'm the one who then ends up hurting more. But sadly that's something I don't think will ever change not now. You cannot always train your brain to be how you want it to be. 

Over the weekend one of my best friends Danielle  & I decided a while back that we would go somewhere picturesque & take my proper SLR camera & take some pictures. Let's face it I love taking pictures. I am abit of a sucker for photography & just love snapping away. So we went to a woods near ours & gave it a go. We found a spot where no on lookers would disturb us & keep walking by when we were trying to take pictures. We found the perfect spot for natural lightening coming through the trees & gave it ago. Now I'm not blowing my own trumpet but the pictures turned out to be amazing! I was so very happy with them. At first we were both abit uncomfortable & didn't really know how to sit, or stand or anything but after a while we both got into it & the end results show that! I could not believe how much I loved them. I am not normally one to like pictures of myself but these are just simple but effective & also natural. You will have to let me know your thoughts on these okay? These are the ones Danielle took of me....














It may have not been the best day to pick to do it. It was rather hot & clammy but we still did it & im glad we did! Definitely shall be doing an Autumn shoot that's for sure! Cannot wait for that! 

For anyone that wants to know my jumpsuit was from new look this was brought like last year. I love jumpsuits & playsuits recently! They are so comfy to wear & some can be worn as causal or you can dress them up. My choker is from boohoo which is my favourite one at the moment. 
Anyway hope you're having a good week! 
Love Lottie xox



No comments:

Post a Comment