Wednesday 24 August 2016

Love a face mask!

19:06pm
Hello everyone! 
I hope you're all having a good week! Half way through now then it's the last bank holiday weekend before Christmas. I'm not really too sure how I feel about that. I swear I've blinked & this year has gone past. 

Anyway recently I've discovered a new thing I want to share with you all! 
I love facial products & love trying new things on my skin. Especially as sometimes I can have pretty troubled skin. So when I find a product I love I do tend to stick with it because using the wrong product it can make my skin have a break out & I definitely do not want that if I can help it! 

Garnier have recently brought out a tissue mask. I have used one of these before, I received one in a birch box a while back & I tried it & I have to say it was a pretty weird thing. For those of you who don't know what they are it is like what it says a mask made out of like a material abit stronger than your normal tissue & it has cut outs of the eyes, lips & nostril area. You line these areas up with your face & place the mask on your face. While the mask it full of moisture & helps hydrate your skin. 



The one I picked up was Garnier - Moisture bomb tissue mask - Super Hydrating revitalising mask. 
I got these from boots on special at the moment for just £1! Bargain! 
The pack contains one mask & no they are not reusable! 
1 mask is meant to equal 1 week of hydrating serum. 
I brought two packs because I thought just trying it for myself once won't make much difference. 
I wouldn't say I have really dry skin but in some places I do get dry areas so I thought this could help. 

When picking the mask out of the packet I was surprised at just how much moisture the mask had on it. It felt so full of product! 
*You simply take the mask out of the pack
*Unfold the mask carefully
*Apply the White tissue to your clean skin making sure the blue film is facing outwards 
*Smooth the mask gently down on your skin 
*Remove the protective film & dispose of it 
*Leave the mask on for 15 minutes 
*When removing the mask massage in any excess serum or use a cotton pad to remove 

After I removed the mask my skin felt very hydrated. I had a little bit of excess serum left so I massaged it into my face rather than removing it. Why waste the product? That night my skin felt so soft & clean. I definitely felt it was a great pick me up for my skin. Especially in this hot weather! 

So they are definitely worth the money! I would definitely use these again! I have seen in different countries they do more than one type but in my local boots I could only find this one. So I'm not sure whether there will be more different ones to come. But if there is I definitely look forward to that. 
They may also look weird when you are sitting with it on but try not to let too many people that. You may give them a fright! 

But if you suffer from dry skin or love a face mask definitely try these. 

Have a good evening!
Love Lottie xox





No comments:

Post a Comment